Candles are biodegradable made with all natural coconut and soy wax, natural wick, and high quality essential oils that are phthalate-free and paraben-free, making it safe for you, your family, and the environment.
Our candles provide luxurious soothing scent that is not too overwhelming.
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE: Please read Candles Safety Care tips below.
1. When burning a candle for the first time, let it burn until the wax melts across the entire surface.
2. Always trim candle wick to ¼ inch (6mm) before every burn to prevent high flames.
3. Burn a candle no longer than 4 hours at a time.
4. Never leave a candle burning unattended or overnight.
5. Extinguish candle if you notice high flames.
6. Burn a candle on a steady, levelled, uncluttered, heat-resistant surface.
7. Keep burning candles away from flammable material, children and pets.
8. Do not touch while hot.
9. Discontinue use of candle once ½ inch (12.7mm) of wax is left.
By purchasing the product, purchaser understands and agrees to use the product according to all directions and warnings provided by Body Haven Soaps . Once purchased, Body Haven Soaps. shall not be responsible for any liability, damage claims that may arise due to misuse of its product.