Our creative soap selection for February !!! Our handmade piece from our bar soap shop, Every month we will come out with a new one or two creative bars with different themes ... These are very creative bars using soap batter made into dough and molded by hand to create an amazing collection
Our soaps are created by hand using the cold-process method. I combine oils and pour into a wooden mold. The soap batter is then sculpted and swirled by hand and left to saponify (harden) overnight. I cut the loaf the next morning one bar at a time. Because these are handmade, the designs and colours may vary from bar to bar, but each one is a quality product made with premium oils and ingredients, crafted with care and sold to customers with pride.
- olive oil, organic coconut oil, Sustainable Palm oil , water, sodium hydroxide, castor oil, kaolin clay, fragrance oil, natural mica and oxides for color
- essential oils, fragrance, botanicals, exfoliants (orange peel powder, coffee grinds), candy sprinkles
-4.5oz (135g- 140 g )
- To get the most out of your soap, allow it to dry between uses.
- Because this is a handmade product, design and color may vary from bar to bar.
- Phthalate, sulphate, petroleum and paraben-free
- Only ever tested on willing humans
- 100% vegan