This creamy tropical scented handmade soap
Island Coconut is milky coconut & light anise intertwine with aged grapes, oak barrel cognac and succulent tropical fruit notes Blended with creamy vanilla
A light Coconut scent with a splash of the tropics!
Our soaps are created by hand using the cold-process method. I combine oils and pour into a wooden mold. The soap batter is then sculpted and swirled by hand and left to saponify (harden) overnight. I cut the loaf the next morning one bar at a time. Because these are handmade, the designs and colours may vary from bar to bar, but each one is a quality product made with premium oils and ingredients, crafted with care and sold to customers with pride.
- olive oil, organic coconut oil, Sustainable Palm oil , water, sodium hydroxide, castor oil, kaolin clay, fragrance oil, natural mica and oxides for color
- essential oils, fragrance, botanicals, exfoliants (orange peel powder, coffee grinds), candy sprinkles
-6 oz ( 167g- 170 g )
- To get the most out of your soap, allow it to dry between uses.
- Because this is a handmade product, design and color may vary from bar to bar.
- Phthalate, sulphate, petroleum and paraben-free
- Only ever tested on willing humans
- 100% vegan