This soap is scented with just the right amount of lavender essential oil.Throughout the centuries, lavender has demonstrated to be an essential oil that creates calm. Famous for its relaxing and calming effects, lavender is not only a beautiful flower but makes a soap that smells just as nice. Lavender is one of the most popular scents and when used as a soap, has reported health benefits for reducing acne and as an anti-bacterial. It just smells nice and is a wonderful cleanser for the face and entire body. It's the best self-care help for your skin.
Our soaps are created by hand using the cold-process method. I combine oils and pour into a wooden mold. The soap batter is then sculpted and swirled by hand and left to saponify (harden) overnight. I cut the loaf the next morning one bar at a time. Because these are handmade, the designs and colours may vary from bar to bar, but each one is a quality product made with premium oils and ingredients, crafted with care and sold to customers with pride.
- olive oil, organic coconut oil, Sustainable Palm oil , water, sodium hydroxide, castor oil, kaolin clay, fragrance oil, natural mica and oxides for color
- essential oils, fragrance, botanicals, exfoliants (orange peel powder, coffee grinds), candy sprinkles
-4.5 oz ( 135g - 140g )
- To get the most out of your soap, allow it to dry between uses.
- Because this is a handmade product, design and color may vary from bar to bar.
- Phthalate, sulphate, petroleum and paraben-free
- Only ever tested on willing humans
- 100% vegan